Spiral Business Expansion Formula™ aligns all the components of your business and provides a simple roadmap for your business success and scalable expansion.
Spiral Business Expansion Formula™ is a unique system that ensures your business is congruent with who you are so you feel inspired running it and shows you how to avoid preventable mistakes, how to structure your business and take in consideration all the parts of the puzzle.
This holistic approach to your business will give you a framework to apply to your industry and your business.
Spiral Business Expansion Formula™
- You have a unique set of characteristics, personality, identity, logic, filters of perception, the way you see the world.
- What are your values?
- What do you want to put out to the world?
- What is your intention?
- Why do you want to do it?
- What needs are driving it?
- What are your values in regards to the business?
- How would your exit strategy look like?
2. Your Vehicle
- Admin and Legal structure.
- Organisational questions.
- How are you going to move forward?
- How intellectual property will be created and protected?
- Where will your business be located?
- What is your business model?
- Are you going to have partnerships?
- What is the general industry outlook for your type of business?
3. Staffing and HR
- Who will manage the business?
- What qualifications do you have?
- How many employees will you need?
- How will you structure your organization?
- What are your plans for employee salaries, wages and benefits?
- What consultants or specialists will you need?
- What are your internal communication processes?
4. Sales and Marketing
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What is your product/service? What are you delivering?
- How will you market?
- What is your message?
- What is your sales process?
- What perceived image or position will your company/service/product have in the minds of customers?
- Is there any cyclicality in sales?
- Financial planning and projections
- What are your costs?
- Do you need to borrow funds?
- What is your cash flow forecast?
- How much money can you afford to risk?
- What will your personal monthly financial needs be?
- What sales volume will you need in order to make a profit during the first three years?
- What will be the break-even point?
- What are your total financial needs?
- What are the top 3 problems you solve for your customer?
- What is the most profitable thing you sell?
- What are your production needs?
- What activities are required to produce your product or service?
- Do you need a backup of suppliers and subcontractors?
- How are you going to deliver the product or service?
7. Quality control/Assessment
- How do you check that they receive what you deliver?
- What is your check-in process?
- What are your quality control systems?
- What are your risk management procedures?
- How do you measure your success?
- Document workflow and procedures
8. Feedback, PR, Customer Service
- What the process after the sale?
- Do you have a maintenance program?
- How do you get referrals?
- What do you need to have in place to maintain this relationship?
- Is there a system for customer feedback so customer satisfaction can be tracked and addressed?
Watch This 1,5-Hour Spiral Business Expansion Formula™ Training Recorded Live
Download the PDF version of Spiral Business Expansion Formula™
We are founders of Fall in Love with Sales -
the company dedicated to business growth and expansion in the most holistic and sustainable way
In our work, we take into consideration not only actionable steps, strategies, systems, processes but also internal state - emotions, mindset, confidence level, bringing a new level of awareness about your business, communication, sales, customer relationships, so you can expand your business with flow ease encompassing your inner sense of wellbeing, fulfilment and satisfaction and the ease the way your business unfolds.
WAYS TO WORK WITH US
Join our Community of Businesswomen – Sales Queens
GROW YOUR BUSINESS AND SALES WITH INNER PEACE
All rights Reserved